Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Living with S.A.D (Social Anxiety Disorder)




Hello, everyone, and welcome to my blog!

I created this to help those dealing with Social Anxiety understand that they are not alone. Also, as a bridge to help families of those with S.A.D get a glimpse of the struggles of a socially anxious loved one. 

Each day I hope to be bale to share with you the struggles I deal with day to day. From small tasks like shopping from groceries to big (possibly life changing) events like a job interview. 

First I'd like to share a bit about myself. I am forty-two, living in a big city (Los Angeles). I was diagnosed with S.A.D at the age of twenty-seven after I suffered my first panic attack. 

I spend a lot of time by myself, currently working as a nanny of three children which is basically my only social interaction. I love what I do but do wish I could do more. 

I hope together we can make sense of this disorder. Please come back and see what other things I will post here. Feel free to comment bellow. Let me know how long you have lived with SAD and what your daily life is like.  Share this if you know of anyone who like me, struggles with SAD.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Out to the Ballgame

“If you don't think too good, don't think too much.”  ―  Ted Williams There have been a few times over the last couple of...